Mac Habann Index du Forum Mac Habann
Bienvenue sur le forum officiel de Mac Habann

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New App For Facebook Messages

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mac Habann Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Saloon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berdellan

Masculin
Point(s): 94
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: New App For Facebook Messages Répondre en citant

New App For Facebook Messages
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Its a central place to control all of your private communication, both on and off Facebook. it allows you laptops webcam to talk pictures and attach it to the message. You can try and expedite the process by clicking here and pressing the Request an Invitation button. This is the current version of Messages, which is getting phased out. On top of sending messages from Facebook to a cell phone, you can send Facebook messages from your cell phone. i absolutely hate this new facebook feature if that is what you want to call it!! i dont think its possible to go back to the old one! Max March 5th This may be an upgrade for some people, but not me. Jacob April 25th Anyone else think there should have been a more clear indication of the change? I had no idea that I was even using New Messages until the interface told me the person I was chatting with wasnt. You can changes these by going to Account -> Account Settings ->Notifications. Leave Conversation: Ive wanted this feature for a long time. With 800 million users worldwide, they will have to deal with a huge amount of spam in the future. Text the people you care about for free.Reach your friends and family wherever they are and have instant, fun conversations from anywhere.GET MESSENGER Google Play App Store Windows Phone. You can share for one hour, one day, or indefinitely. What the hell facebook? Youre telling me just because I have a prepaid cell phone that I cant use my facebook inbox anymore? How much longer until I will have to delete my account all together because it will be impossible to access without a valid cellphone??? sydney March 17th how do you delete this stupid thing ???? Steffi March 23rd I hate this one! Totally, GIVE us and option to revert back to the old one! How un -user friendly can a social networking site get?!!!! : Star Yanzon March 24th Id like to go back to old system how will do it? Much work with the new system. Its a central place to control all of your private communication, both on and off Facebook. We had mutual friends so I went to accept her friendship.I was threatened that I may be permantely taken off of friending people. To do this, when creating a new message check the box next to the cell phone icon. To delete a single conversation, swipe left over the conversation that you want to delete, then tap Delete.Want to delete more than one conversation at a time? Open Messages and tap Edit in the upper-left corner. remove this new timeline or facebook will be deleted on mass. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. lakenb:) February 27th Please please please, someone tell me how to get rid of the new messaging system! Its confusing me! Karen February 28th DO NOT LIKE THE UPGRADE MESSAGE SYSTEM!!! PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO GO BACK TO THE OLD VERSION!!! I DO NOT LIKE THE CHAT IN OUR MESSAGES AND THERE ARE TOO MANY STEPS TO DELETE EVERYTHING!!! SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE!! PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS&ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE SEEN MY NEW VERSION&DO NOT WANT IT AS WELL!!!! milK April 6th As with just about every FaceBook update there is no way of going back. gj November 15th new facebook message interface has included a video/image option on the bottom left corner of the message box. The Messaging app is available for download in the Android Market or Apple's App Store. This is something currently available to all users, but signing up for new Messages makes enabling it a little easier. I had that option before, then facebook messages changed and its gone and Im hoping it will come back with the updated message system! jake November 20th yes it does Carol Tay November 22nd Hate the fact that all old messages and chats go with every email. moses August 12th good Callum Barker December 4th Thanks for the overview. When youre added to a mass message, you might like the information originally sent, but not all of the responses that follow. I miss out on stuff because I forget to check it every day!!! sarfaraz December 16th can we join the conversation again if we have once left the conversation Im talking about group messages Sue February 14th Where is this actions to delete conversations??? Cecelia February 20th can they please get rid of message history-i really dont need or want to see messages from two years ago. Alena March 16th I would like to go back to the old facebook messages please this is stupid Mandy March 17th can you go back to the old message settings as this new one is stupid the same chat in 2 or 3 places what is that all about roseindecember88 March 17th I hate this! I dont want to upgrade to this new and supposedly, better version. I hate it. To do this, text 32665 (FBOOK) in the following format: msg friend name your message. Facebook 2016. When you're ready, tapto send. They should NOT be merged together. It's also something of a slight at Google, which recently launched its Google+ network with an accompanying mobile application that allows for group smartphone chats for users who have the Google+ mobile client installed. Google's version of Messenger is called a "Huddle" both products essentially do the same thing. And right now the people are speaking. Looks like facebooks really trying to become the place for all social communication. We arent there yet, but the changes today are a small first step. Ritashree Das July 7th How do i get the invitation.I visited that page and it show You will receive an invitation shortly But its been 2months and I havent received one! michael angelo resngit July 8th my messaging is still the old one.how can i update my account too?? bobby burton July 8th plz sent me it bc i did not get it thanks Connie Hester July 12th How to I go back to the previous version of chat? The new version only shows one group. Previously you were able to send messages to any email address but that person would have to sign up for Facebook in order to respond 5a02188284
hack admin of a facebook pagehow to make tagged photos of you private on facebookhack facebook wireshark greasemonkeyfacebook passwort einfach hackenhack facebook account and password 2012facebook news hackersemo facebook covers for timelinefacebook name and passwordshackear facebook maio 2013descargar facebook 2.0 beta con chat para blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mac Habann Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Saloon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation